Friday, July 5, 2013

Nifty Garden Gizmo.

The Orta Kitchen Garden.
Many times Yahoo! disappoints me. Most of the articles don't qualify as news and there is only so much celebrity gossip my mind can hold! But recently they "reported" on new products for the home and the Orta Kitchen Garden caught my attention.

Ever have trouble keeping your seedlings alive? These self-watering planters allow water from the reservoir to flow through the un-glazed terracotta which means you don't have to water every day! And yet your seedlings still get enough water to prosper.

Check out this instructional video and their blog. The kid in this video is adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, let's not even mention the poor spelling and grammar sometimes on yahoo!

    This products looks pretty nifty. I keep saying I want to grow more things from seedlings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm glad others notice it too on yahoo!
    And I say the same thing about growing more from seedlings. I need to put my money where my mouth is!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...