Monday, April 7, 2014

the baby bump report {37 weeks}

How many weeks? 37 weeks. Counting down... 3 more weeks (or less)! Please let it be less!

Baby's size? Based on the baby websites, Lily is the size of a winter melon weighing in at roughly 6.2-9.2 pounds and measuring between 18.9 and 20.9 inches... Based on last week's ultrasound, she is over 7 pounds already and still growing.

Cool baby fact? Little girl is practicing her inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking... with some hiccups in there for good measure!

Pink or blue? 
Team Pink! Little Miss Lily will be joining us soon!

Symptoms? Constant awareness of my nearest restroom. I swear it's like having an extra sense because no matter what my bladder seems to point me in the correct direction every time... and more often than I'd like. I swear every time I get up from a chair the urge hits me, so stay out of my way!

The best thing? Going on leave! My last day in the office before I take some "me" time is Thursday!! And I am so excited. It will be nice not staring at a computer for most of the day and having some time to rest up for the "big" day. With Molly I worked up until the day I went into labor, which was okay but this time I wanted a bit more breathing space. Clearly, I am not even betting on an early arrival for Lily....

The most difficult thing? Foot pain. Blerg. I got a little overzealous last week trying to progress things through extra walks and taking the stairs. Unfortunately, it was a bit much for me to handle and I strained something in my right foot. Now I'm an invalid with a limp. Which is super frustrating because all I want to do is get up and do stuff, but my foot hurts! *Whine Whine*

Looking forward to? Taking it easy! Luke's recliner and I will be having quite the exciting adventure with Netflix soon. Although if those nesting instincts kick in, I will be more like a cleaning addict over the next weeks. But at least I get to be at home! Home sweet home!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you!!! Looking forward to pictures of Miss Lily and getting all your tips on raising two munchkins :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure how many tips i'll have hilborg, but i'll try not to lead you astray! ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...